Crowborough & District Chamber of Commerce promotes business, trade & services in Crowborough & surrounding area.
Our members are companies and individual business people who consider that membership is essential in raising their business profile locally and at the same time supporting the community. Chamber membership offers the chance to become involved in a friendly and effective organization that can help you improve your own businesses as well as representing your interests to key decision makers. People like to do business with people, Chamber events and networking provide the chance to get to know other members and keep up to date with what’s happening in the business community.
Membership comes with benefits including:
- FREE entry to the Directory of Members on this website including contact details, logo and 400 words
- FREE entry in the Annual Member Directory distributed to over 11,000 households & businesses in the area
- Exclusive discounts on services provided by other members through our M2M scheme
- Regular updates of business information, news and events
- Main Chamber meetings every other month with a wide variety of speakers
- Exclusive social/networking events
- Training workshops with discounts for members
- Member discounts on Chamber organised events and schemes
- Representation to local government, statutory bodies and consultative panels
Membership of the Crowborough and District Chamber of Commerce qualifies businesses to affiliate membership of Sussex Chamber which is BCC accredited. This gives members access to Sussex Chamber Events, sometimes at reduced rates.
Membership of the Chamber is open to all businesses in Crowborough and the surrounding area. If your business is not a member why not join us? The more members, the more influence we have to improve the Crowborough business environment.
Membership subscription at just £85 per annum is designed to be affordable to all types/size of business. That means for a less than £1.70 per week you can get all the benefit of Chamber membership and play an active role in the local business community. The membership year runs from 1st November to 31st October, businesses joining between these dates will pay a pro-rata rate for the period remaining, see table below.